5 Signs you need to Visit a San Diego Chiropractor for Neck Pain
Neck pain can be really irritating as it not only makes you feel very uncomfortable but also causes a lot of hassles in your day to day work and personal life. A stiff neck is a pretty common problem and you usually sleep it over, however at times the neck pain might last a few days and you need to see your neck pain chiropractor in San Diego before it gets worse.
Here are 5 signs that you need to see you chiropractor now:
- Severe neck pain for more than 2 days: If you have been struggling for a couple of days and experience severe pain while turning left or right, it is time to see your chiropractor. You can try using an ice pack in the beginning however, if it does not help it is time to get professional assistance for the same.
- OTC Medication: If you have to use over the counter medicines to subdue the pain while work or at home but still you cannot get rid of the pain, it is time you take an appointment with the doctor.
- Neck Pain due to an Accident: In a lot of motor accident cases, people experience neck pain a day or so later. In certain cases this can be a serious problem. If you are experiencing neck pain a few days post a motor accident, it is better to be examined by your neck pain chiropractor in San Diego so any serious damage issues can be avoided.
- Recurring Neck Pain: If you are experiencing neck pain on a regular basis but you ignore it because it eases out as the day progresses, you might as well take professional opinion on the same. Many times it is just your sleeping or sitting posture that may be responsible for the same. A professional San Diego chiropractor will be able to examine and help you with the same.
- Neck pain moving to Other body parts: If you have neck pain that starts spreading to your back and hands over a period of time, it is definitely the time to see your doctor. You might experience a tingling sensation in other parts of your body and it is never a good sign
Always remember that prevention is better than cure. You do not want to cause extreme damage to your body, especially vital areas like the neck. Make sure that you do not overlook neck pain and meet your neck pain chiropractor San Diego before its too late!